Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jumping the Gun

Yesterday I bought Matthew a potty chair.

Jumping the gun? Yep.

But you see for seven years I was the lead teacher of the room where potty training must be achieved before the child can move. I estimate that I've potty trained over 150 kid that were in my room.

So I feel a slight obligation to have him potty trained quickly since I should know what I'm doing. I thought it would be a good idea to get him a potty chair to let him get used to it and learn how to sit on it. I know we're at the beginning of a very long road so stay tuned for updates on this one!

In the meantime Matthew's learned the potty is super fun to carry around.

Photobucket

and to put your toy in.

Photobucket

It's also fun to end up with a picture that make it look like you're actually using the potty! (this will be a great one to show the girlfriend in years to come)

Photobucket

But to actually sit on it so far resulted in a slight fit on the floor.

Photobucket

Good thing we have time!

No comments: