Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trying New Things

I've been inspired by an online mommy friend to let Matthew try feeding himself yogurt. He's a great eater but hit or miss on snacks and I'd really like him to atleast eat yogurt once a day. It's filled with all kinds of good for you things. He normally loved it but recently started turning it down more than he was eating it. Since he's turning more and more into one of those "I can do it myself" kids I decided today what the heck. I took him out of the high chair and stripped him of his clothes and put him back in with a spoon and bowl of yogurt.

Photobucket

He did pretty good and was very cautious about dipping the spoon in and licking it off.

Photobucket

Photobucket


At the end he was even trying to feed me! Boy does this growing up thing happen fast!
Photobucket

By the way, speaking of growing up, he was 17 months old yesterday. Here's a look back at the little bug a year ago.

Photobucket

and one from when he was first born.

Photobucket

No comments: