Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

When I was little I was a brat. Seriously, ask my Aunt Peg how mean I was to her. I got into everything and wanted it all my way. It appears as if Matthew, although he looks like daddy, definitely has my ornery side. Although Matt's parents say he was a little more ornery than he remembers being. Today my lovely son decided he was going to climb on daddy's lap desk for his laptop.

Photobucket

Then he decided that he couldn't quite reach the toy on the table good enough so in the time it took me to blink my eyeballs I found him here.

Photobucket

When I asked him how he planned on getting down he began to head back the way he came.

Photobucket

He quickly realized this wasn't a good plan and decided to settle in to play until I was done taking pictures and rescued him.

Photobucket

No comments: