Sunday, August 31, 2008

Every Day is a New Experience

Matt and I were busy today rearranging our living room to fit the bigger paraphanelia that comes with the little baby (that's a blog for another day, why are babies so little yet their stuff is so big?) Anyway a lot of the stuff could be done with one of us with the baby but for a little bit we really needed to both focus on working in the room and of course it coincided with a time that Matthew decided he needed attention too.

I remembered a toy we had received at my shower and had Matt bring it down. It was like giving him Christmas and his birthday mixed with the best movie you've ever seen. As soon as I set it up in front of him his eyes got real big and the smiles on his face were melting!

Luckily I'm never far from my camera and was able to capture it on film and in video.

Aren't you happy we can share the experience with you all?

Make sure you check in the video how he is holding on to the green ring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in video form.

No comments: