Saturday, June 19, 2010

Facebook Made Me Do It

I know I've been horrible at blogging lately. And I could really kick myself for that. Writing has always been such a wonderful outlet for me and honestly it's part of what pulled me through after I lost the twins. I had an online journal on a message board and when the pain would be so intense that I felt like I would burst then I would post in my journal.

Anyway, I blame Facebook completely for my lack of journaling. With their dang ole easy photo uploader and the fact that I can link my facebook pictures into my online journal. I just don't upload to photobucket anymore. Especially since they got harder to use and all of their advertising makes it take forever to do anything. So anyway, here we are, June 19th and my last blog was almost a month ago.

So what have we been up to you ask? Oh lots of stuff. Life is good here in casa McMichael.

We've been sporting our shades to keep the sun out of our eyes.
Photobucket

We baked in the sun at an air show where Matthew proclaimed "oh wow! wook at that!"
Photobucket

We went swimming in the pool at Grammy and Pop-Pop's house. And Pop-Pop even came in with us!
Photobucket

And we've eaten lots of ice cream!
Photobucket

And had lemonade on the boardwalk!
Photobucket

And yummy Mack n Manco's pizza too!
Photobucket

We went strawberry picking...
Photobucket

...and eating.
Photobucket

We've also had lots of fun playdates (fun for Matthew too)!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, it's been a good start to our summer. There's lots more excitement to come too! We have birthdays and of course vacation! We hope you're all having fun too!

No comments: