Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The World Becomes More Clear

This world gets more and more interesting...

One of the aspects of parenthood I was most looking forward to was to see my child learn and discover the world around him. It's starting to happen and I am thrilled to watch him explore.It's not much right now, compared to a future filled with learning to crawl, walk, ride a bike and one day *gasp* drive, but the other day he was swinging in his swing and looked up. He was amazed to find that where blurriness once filled his vision appeared stars and a little bear.

Watching him stare at the mobile swirling over his head made butterflies in my stomach as I was so excited to see him make one of his first big discoveries. Again, its not much in the grand scope of all that is to come in his life, but exciting nonetheless.

Photobucket

No comments: